- all — Returns a list of accounts connected to your platform via Connect. If you’re not a platform, the list is empty.
- allCapabilities — Returns a list of capabilities associated with the account. The capabilities are returned sorted by creation date, with the most recent capability appearing first.
- allExternalAccounts — List external accounts for an account.
- allPersons — Returns a list of people associated with the account’s legal entity. The people are returned sorted by creation date, with the most recent people appearing first.
- create — With Connect, you can create Stripe accounts for your users. To do this, you’ll first need to register your platform.
- createExternalAccount — Create an external account for a given account.
- createLoginLink — Creates a single-use login link for an Express account to access their Stripe dashboard.
- createPerson — Creates a new person.
- delete — With Connect, you can delete accounts you manage.
- deleteExternalAccount — Delete a specified external account for a given account.
- deletePerson — Deletes an existing person’s relationship to the account’s legal entity. Any person with a relationship for an account can be deleted through the API, except if the person is the account_opener. If your integration is using the executive parameter, you cannot delete the only verified executive on file.
- reject — With Connect, you may flag accounts as suspicious.
- retrieve — Retrieves the details of an account.
- retrieveCapability — Retrieves information about the specified Account Capability.
- retrieveExternalAccount — Retrieve a specified external account for a given account.
- retrievePerson — Retrieves an existing person.
- update — Updates a connected account by setting the values of the parameters passed. Any parameters not provided are left unchanged.
- updateCapability — Updates an existing Account Capability.
- updateExternalAccount — Updates the metadata, account holder name, account holder type of a bank account belonging to a Custom account, and optionally sets it as the default for its currency. Other bank account details are not editable by design.
- updatePerson — Updates an existing person.