- all — Returns a list of credit notes.
- allLines — When retrieving a credit note, you’ll get a lines property containing the the first handful of those items. There is also a URL where you can retrieve the full (paginated) list of line items.
- create — Issue a credit note to adjust the amount of a finalized invoice. For a status=open invoice, a credit note reduces its amount_due. For a status=paid invoice, a credit note does not affect its amount_due. Instead, it can result in any combination of the following:.
- preview — Get a preview of a credit note without creating it.
- previewLines — When retrieving a credit note preview, you’ll get a lines property containing the first handful of those items. This URL you can retrieve the full (paginated) list of line items.
- retrieve — Retrieves the credit note object with the given identifier.
- update — Updates an existing credit note.
- voidCreditNote — Marks a credit note as void. Learn more about voiding credit notes.