- all — Returns a list of your customers. The customers are returned sorted by creation date, with the most recent customers appearing first.
- allBalanceTransactions — Returns a list of transactions that updated the customer’s balances.
- allPaymentMethods — Returns a list of PaymentMethods for a given Customer.
- allSources — List sources for a specified customer.
- allTaxIds — Returns a list of tax IDs for a customer.
- create — Creates a new customer object.
- createBalanceTransaction — Creates an immutable transaction that updates the customer’s credit balance.
- createSource — When you create a new credit card, you must specify a customer or recipient on which to create it.
- createTaxId — Creates a new TaxID object for a customer.
- delete — Permanently deletes a customer. It cannot be undone. Also immediately cancels any active subscriptions on the customer.
- deleteDiscount — Removes the currently applied discount on a customer.
- deleteTaxId — Deletes an existing TaxID object.
- retrieve — Retrieves the details of an existing customer. You need only supply the unique customer identifier that was returned upon customer creation.
- retrieveBalanceTransaction — Retrieves a specific customer balance transaction that updated the customer’s balances.
- retrieveSource — Retrieve a specified source for a given customer.
- retrieveTaxId — Retrieves the TaxID object with the given identifier.
- update — Updates the specified customer by setting the values of the parameters passed.
- updateBalanceTransaction — Most credit balance transaction fields are immutable, but you may update its description and metadata.