- all — Returns a list of SetupIntents.
- cancel — A SetupIntent object can be canceled when it is in one of these statuses: requires_payment_method, requires_confirmation, or requires_action.
- confirm — Confirm that your customer intends to set up the current or provided payment method. For example, you would confirm a SetupIntent when a customer hits the “Save” button on a payment method management page on your website.
- create — Creates a SetupIntent object.
- retrieve — Retrieves the details of a SetupIntent that has previously been created.
- update — Updates a SetupIntent object.