- constructFrom — This unfortunately needs to be public to be used in Util\Util.
- deepCopy — Produces a deep copy of the given object including support for arrays and StripeObjects.
- dirty — Sets all keys within the StripeObject as unsaved so that they will be included with an update when `serializeParameters` is called. This method is also recursive, so any StripeObjects contained as values or which are values in a tenant array are also marked as dirty.
- emptyValues — Returns a hash of empty values for all the values that are in the given StripeObject.
- getAdditiveParams — Additive objects are subobjects in the API that don't have the same semantics as most subobjects, which are fully replaced when they're set.
- isDeleted — Indicates whether or not the resource has been deleted on the server.
- refreshFrom — Refreshes this object using the provided values.
- setLastResponse — Sets the last response from the Stripe API.
- toArray — Returns an associative array with the key and values composing the Stripe object.
- toJSON — Returns a pretty JSON representation of the Stripe object.
- updateAttributes — Mass assigns attributes on the model.